Answered By: Suzanne Levasseur Last Updated: Oct 29, 2019 Views: 103
Research Skills MOOC Problem Solver for Students
I did the MOOC, but I can’t print the achievement.
- Choose COURSE TOOLS from the left menu and then MY GRADES. Make sure you have completed everything. To earn the achievement, you need:
- FYE 101 – 120 of a possible 150 points
- ENG 101 – 384 of a possible 480 points
- CIS 127 – 120 of a possible 150 points
- Capstone Refresher – 168 of a possible 210 points
- For ENG 101, make sure you have completed the PRE-TEST and the REFLECTION. They do not have point value, but are required for the achievement.
- If you have used both quiz attempts for each module, print your grades and contact your instructor. To print grades, choose COURSE TOOLS and then MY GRADES. Ctrl-P to print what is on the screen.
How can I tell if I have used both quiz attempts for a module?
- Choose MY GRADES in the left menu. Click the GRADED tab for a list of quizzes you have taken. Click the quiz title to see the attempts.
I registered, but I don’t see the Research Skills MOOC.
- Go to https://library.mwcc.edu/rsmooc and sign in from the link on that page.
I forgot my password.
- From the MOOC/CourseSites link, choose SIGN IN and FORGOT PASSWORD.
- Choose EMAIL ADDRESS OPTION.
- Check your email and follow directions to reset password.
- If this doesn’t work, contact Suzanne Levasseur and/or Ellen Pratt (email addresses below).
How do I email my achievement to my professor?
- Choose COURSE TOOLS from the left menu in the MOOC.
- Choose ACHIEVEMENTS. On the right of the achievements are three small icons. Choose the third one, the print icon.
- With the achievement certificate on your screen, press the CTRL and Print Screen keys at the same time. This will take a “screenshot” of everything on your computer screen.
- Create an email to your instructor. With your cursor in the body of the email press the keys CTRL and V at the same time. This will paste the achievement into the email.
What if I have another kind of problem?